Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Guide: Tales of Vishnu

This is a guide to Tales of Vishnu: The Gentle God (Volume 512). You can find it at Amazon.

[I'll add the Bizzell Library Call Number when the books are processed.]

I have not had time to write the Reading Guide for this one, so please help me with that: in addition to doing your own Reading Diary post at your blog, leave a comment here at this blog where you list the names, places, topics, anything you saw in this comic book that I could/should explain the Reading Guide later.

If you don't see anything that need explaining, leave a comment that says "Everything clear" or something like that.

That way, with your help, I'll be able to focus my attention on the comic books that people have the most questions about.


No comments:

Post a Comment